Sunday, October 21, 2007

What's worse than Chinease water torture?

Miles today decided to reinvent a midevil torture treatment. I cringe just thinking about it. So anyway, I will make this short. Miles found one of my mom's crochet hooks and shoved it in my ear and through my eardrum. I know, what a sweetheart. Other than feeling nauseous, dizzy, and having a headache all day, it isn't as bad as you would think. The doc said it should heal on it's own in a couple weeks. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I Love you Miles!!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Just reading that story makes my eardrum hurt. Don't tip over!

jordan said...

it makes my stomach hurt. i hope you're ok.

Chelsea said...

Well hello there!!! I'm so glad i found you. How are ya?? Geez, it's been a while. Your Milo is adorable! It's great to see your cute family. Hope you don't mind if I keep checking out your blog. Much Love, Chelsea (Davis) Haynie

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

Ouch! That is no fun! I hope you are feeling better.

Katie Jane said...

I am so excited that you are a blogger...is that what we are called now? Stalking is totally acceptable. I love that I get to see what you are up to. And I am sure I will continue to leave you comments! Have a wonderful Halloween...and yes, I expect some wicked awesome pictures. Love ya-Katie

The Bucks said...

Annie, this is Megan Ashcroft Buck. I found your blog through Georgana and Ashley. You little boy is so cute! I would love for you to view our blog, but it is blocked. Just send me your email address to bucknmegan@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. Thanks!

Becky Rasmussen said...

Okay, Annie, I hope you'll forgive me. You've just encountered "Cyber-Stalking" the next frontier. One of my friends sent me a blog tag to answer. I found myself mentioning Jed(an old boyfriend) in the post along with some other people. I decided to google these old friends to see where they were in life. Anyway...you have an adorable family and as I remember, a really good guy!