Friday, November 2, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!

I was secretly hoping that I would someday be cool enough to be tagged. It has finally happened. Thanks Jordan!

The Rules
1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about.
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

So here goes

1- I love being surprised! Poor Jed always tries really hard to surprise me, but somehow it usually gets spoiled. For example, tonight Jed was planning on taking me on a surprise date. Our friends came over last night and asked if I was excited for the Regina Spektor concert. Once again, his surprise was spoiled. But I guess i was surprised last night?

2- Hot tubs, Baths, and Showers make me claustrophobic if in them for a long time.

3- There is nothing better than new socks and underwear.

4- I love waking up in the morning, and morning in general. I am always anxiouse to get up and get going.

5- I spend way too much time in front of the computer. Blogging & Shopping ( Filling my shopping baskets, that I never buy from)

6- Last but not least, I hate potatoes, beans, nuts, and onions. Which if you think about it, is in a lot of meals. This one I really need to get over. Especially because my husband likes these food quite a bit.

Ok, thanks for reading. Now I get to choose 6 people to tag...eenie meenie minie moe and you are it: Britany, Ashley, Katie, Margaret, Megan, and Dedee

2 comments:

Mortons Love said...

wow, some things I knew, some not! Maybe claustrophobia is a reason I don't like baths at all. hmmm. . . I'll have to think about that. Have fun at the concert tonight!

jordan said...

yeah, i find myself adding to online shopping carts with no intention to buy too.
now I feel like I know you just a little bit more! it's great.