Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve

This year we spent Christmas at Jed's parent's house. Christmas Eve was the whole family get together. We had yummy food or course and did white elephant gifts. I got a sweet giant universal remote, and Jed got some Male enhancement pills. Just what we always wanted.
Jed's mom and dad did a retro Christmas this year. For their kids they got them toys that they asked for when they were little. Jed got a snoopy snow cone machine. It was pretty cute. They made all the grandkids little red wooden chairs. The same chairs that Jed's grandma made for her kids when they were little. They are so cute and they have their names engraved on them.


8 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! So, do you cut hair anymore? I have NO ONE to cut it..I guess I could just go to a salon...but that makes me a little nervous.

holly said...

Love the little chairs, what a lot of work! Missed you guys...glad you had fun!

Mortons Love said...

jealous of the little red chairs, they are so cute. I have to say Dax looks a little big for his!

Hailey Yep said...

Sounds like you had a fun Christmas. Is there any way I could see the sore-thigh inducing twelve days of Christmas? I miss not visiting teaching with you... we should just visit, no teaching.

Margaret said...

Fun pictures. I had one of those Snoopy snowcone things. I loved it.

Katie Jane said...

Hey! I haven't left you a comment in a while! How are you doing? Miles is seriously cute. We need to get together and have lunch when you are in Logan. You will have to let me know when you are coming and I will call Melissa.

jordan said...

looks like a merry christmas.
i'm so glad i got to see you guys, what a cute family you are! and what a good talker miles is.

Katy said...

Hey Annie,
I'm so glad I found your blog. Your wedding picture is fantastic! Milo has got to be one of the sweetest looking boys I've seen. Neat stuff! My blog is at jkwassom.blogspot.com if you ever want to stop in. Great to see how you are doing!
Katy Wassom (Bell)