Thursday, August 28, 2008

Triathlon


Jed and I competed in the Jordanelle Triathlon Saturday.  We both had tons of fun.  The swim was my favorite.  I loved swimming in the open water.  It was very refreshing and invigorating.  The bike was tons of fun too, except when the man swore at me.  Other than that, the bike=a good time.  The run.... well, it wasn't so fun.  I kept a pretty good attitude through most of it, but it was all I could do to put one foot in front of the other.  My goal was to finish, and I did, so goal accomplished.  Jed is already planning for the next one.  As for myself, I had my fill of spandex for a while.  Maybe next year.

10 comments:

Mortons Love said...

Way to go HOT-TAY.. Spandex looks good on you.

Calder Family said...

Thats awesome Annie and Jed! Congrats! Gotta love the spandex, I hope you had those fancy padded shorts for the bike. Those things are awesome!

Margaret said...

Way to go Annie. I would've keeled right over.
I think the spandex are quite becoming on you.

Jenn Kirk said...

Looking hawt, guys.

Unknown said...

Wow, can I say either ambitious or crazy . . .maybe a little of both. Way to go!

Kara said...

Good Job Annie, that is so cool! I would actually be most worried about the swimming part.

Elizabeth Checchio said...

You guys are Rock Stars! Congrats!

jordan said...

I am so glad your back and blogging! I feel like I've lost touch with you, but now your back and oh so hot in spandex. Way to go! I hear you on the run, I don't think swimmers are meant to run, that's my philosophy.

{Layla} said...

You rock Annie! I have been wanting to do some sort of triathlon or relay or race but I just can't get my butt into good enough shape!

Chelsea said...

WOW, you are amazing! Congrats!