Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mad Skills



Last night Miles was playing extra quiet with Jed's tractor lego set he got for his birthday ( see 4 posts down).  I would like to add that this lego set is the ultra tiny lego's that are for 9-12 year olds.  After about 20 min. of me not paying any attention to what he was doing ( I tend to ignore him when he is being really good).  Miles presented me with this "Dump Truck".  I had no idea he had such skills.  I was so proud of him.  He was quite proud of himself also.  Looks like we will have to pack up the Duplo's (They are so Lame)!

3 comments:

holly said...

Wow! Just like his cousin, Carter! That is super impressive for that age! He is officially a genius.

jordan said...

what a little genius! that's amazing.

Elizabeth Checchio said...

So that is extremely impressive. You have a littl engineer on your hands. And I don't know about cutting that hair, its pretty great. I say nay...James says yay. So I guess we cancel eachother out and it is back to you.